App not loading
Tabs is an embedded app, meaning it shows directly inside your Shopify admin instead of running independently in a separate browser tab.
Sometimes, Shopify has trouble loading embedded apps and that can prevent them from displaying.
If you can see the main menu of the Tabs app but nothing else, it doesn't mean that the app is broken, it just means that Shopify wasn't able to load it into your admin.
There are many reasons why Shopify may not be able to load the app and most of them are not directly related to the app in any way. Usually, it's a temporary connection problem or an issue with your browser cache or cookies.
Some things to try:
- Check the Shopify status page for outages.
- Log out of the app by clicking here: http://tabs.stationmade.com/logout
- Log out of the shop and then log back in.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Log into the shop in an 'Incognito' or 'Private' window.
- Try a completely different browser or a different computer.
- Disable any ad-blocking or cookie-blocking browser extensions.
If none of the above steps work then it would be best to contact Shopify so that they can do some testing on their end.