SameSite cookie warning
Tabs is up to date with all of Shopify's SameSite cookie policies.
Shopify's SameSite cookie warning message falsely states that the app needs to be updated.
There are many things that can cause the error, including browser settings and extensions that are outside of our control.
We have asked Shopify to revise the message but they refuse to.
This is the latest response we received from them:
At the current time we do not have any plans in regards to changing the aforementioned warning text. This being said, I can see why the current language is not ideal and may provide a false representation of an app. This being said, I will send up your feedback to our development team. — Shopify
Some things to try:
- Log out of the app by visiting http://tabs.stationmade.com/logout.
- Log out of the shop and then log back in.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Log into the shop in an 'Incognito' or 'Private' window.
- Try a different browser or a different computer.
- Disable any ad-blocking or cookie-blocking browser extensions.
If none of the above steps work then it would be best to contact Shopify so that they can tell you exactly why they're showing that error.